• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Selling a car on ebay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold till sold on exchange and mart £76 but stays in the magazine until you sell.
    How much do you want?

Comment

Hold till sold on exchange and mart £76 but stays in the magazine until you sell.
      Cheers, I'll take a look.
      How much do you want?
      I'd take anything over 7K.

Comment

Normally costs £3 for a glass valuation but on here it's free. Go to value my car and see what the traders guide says it's worth.
        vauxhall.co.uk/sitemap/index.jhtml

Comment

Go to value my car and see what the traders guide says it's worth.
          Thanks. The part-ex value that gave me is pretty much what I've been offered by a dealer. I'm hoping for a bit more from a private sale.

Comment

Ok then I'll give you a quid for it. Jeez I could buy 2 Lotus's for that? Or is that 2 Loti?

Comment

I've just bought one car and sold another on eBay and so far I'm happy with both transactions. FWIW neither car had obscured plates in their adverts.

Comment

Working...
              X