• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your abode

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your obode

I saw Supremespod last week kicking a can down the road. When I asked him what he was doing he told me he was moving house. :rollin

Comment

Bloody hell, that was funny and original, obviously not your own work then MF, eh?

Comment

8+ bedroom uber mansion in Buckinghamshire with tennis court and swimming pool
        Yep. Except it's in Wiltshire and has 4 bedrooms and the tennis court and swimming pool haven't been built yet.

Comment

DP,

You lucky bastard! Is it all paid for, unlike mine?

Having said which I still enjoy living in London

Comment

Not quite. Mortgage currently stands at about £20K (on zero interest credit cards).

Comment

Zummerset. 5000 sqft 18th century. Stables 6 acres. Small mortgage.

Comment

the tennis court and swimming pool haven't been built yet.
                Funnily enough, neither have mine. Nor the helicopter landing pad :rolleyes

Comment

That's more like it, gents.

Comment

"Yep. Except it's in Wiltshire and has 4 bedrooms and the tennis court and swimming pool haven't been built yet. "

Oh in that case

I have a 4-bed in Hampshire, with swimming pool, tennis court, billiard room, double garage, extra 8 bedroom extension, butler, couple of high performance sports car and a landing strip - all of which havent been built yet.:rolleyes

Comment

we have..........

Four bed detached with 2 acres of land and a couple of ponds

Cost 250K about three years ago

Live in wildest herefordshire

Comment

Working...
                      X