• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

India and US in joint moon mission

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good question Threaded.

Got an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Now, do you think it is right than America, which has many people living in true poverty, focuses on moon missions instead of helping the plight of it's poor people? Or do you think they should invest the money they have in forward thinking projects like this?

Money should only be available for:

1:Tax cuts for the rich
      2: Anything that helps the Defence industry

anything else is just wasted!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Good question Threaded.

Got an answer?
        The Americans and Indians should give the French the money to build them a big rocket.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4753951.stm

Also, don't you think it's sad that Britain is so far behind the rest of the world when it comes to science, innovation, engineering and technology?
          As long as the yoof of today want to do Meejah Studies and Sociology rather than Maths and Physics - we're all doomed, innit?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have no doubt Britain could build a fleet of space shuttles.

1. Gather a load of Indian space experts here on work permits.
            2. Outsource the construction back to India.
            3. Voila. 100% British space shuttle.

Simple.

Comment

I have no doubt Britain could build a fleet of space shuttles.

1. Gather a load of Indian space experts here on work permits.
              2. Outsource the construction back to India.
              3. Voila. 100% British space shuttle.

Simple.

As those of us in the know know, the future career opportunities in being a middle-man in "oustsourcing and skills mediation" are immense
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                  Where are you from Statistician? Not terribly bright, are you?
                  OK OK I am a ****ing idiot. BTW I am from around here but why are you asking?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    Now, do you think it is right than America, which has many people living in true poverty, focuses on moon missions instead of helping the plight of it's poor people? Or do you think they should invest the money they have in forward thinking projects like this?
                    The problem of poverty is not as grave in the US of A. Have you ever been to India? Have you ever seen the poor there?

Comment

Originally posted by Statistician
                      OK OK I am a ****ing idiot. BTW I am from around here but why are you asking?
                      Is that from the latest Home County of Poland or thereabouts?
                      It's the subtle grammatical errors which give it away you see.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X