• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A proper contractors car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Now where is that drool smiley
    Very nice, me likee!!

However I would love this car >>

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Wot a Kit Car?

Chesil Motor Company Home

With asthmatic VW beetle engine.

Mate of mine had one. Very noisy, very slow, very uncomfortable.
      I don't think they are allowed to stick THAT badge on the front of a kit car, in a car like that you would make sure you drive slow so everyone sees you, as for the noise it purred like a cat!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No words needed, beautiful car, tulip to drive I bet!!

It;s a Delahaye I think, Diana Dors had one....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I thought you were a shining start in otherwise very dim contractor car ownership world
          Is this yours?

Ghost Rider Lada Tuning | English Russia
          "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
          X