• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stop eating them fried breakfasts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    These types of reports pisses me off. This report has been made by a cancer charity. Charities publish wacky un-scientific motive reports purely in order to increase public awareness of their charity and to increase revenues. It is all about money for the well paid directors or chartable companies. The BBC employ dumb out of uni media studies idiots who fall for these reports and give them free publicity.
    The Karolinska Institutet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is a medical university, not a charity. The research was published in the British Journal of Cancer. The beeb have approached various cancer charities for quotes but they are not responsible for the actual research.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

If you're overweight and still smoke this isn't worth worrying about

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        These types of reports pisses me off. This report has been made by a cancer charity. Charities publish wacky un-scientific motive reports purely in order to increase public awareness of their charity and to increase revenues. It is all about money for the well paid directors or chartable companies. The BBC employ dumb out of uni media studies idiots who fall for these reports and give them free publicity.
        Same applies to the "scientific" CO2 brigade looking for yet more lucrative funding.

Comment

we Northeners tend to grill our breakfasts. It is only the Southerners that fry them.
          Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            unless you want to increase you're chances of pancriatic cancer

bbc news linky
            So no more Spam fritter sandwiches for breakfast, damn...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
              we Northeners tend to grill our breakfasts. It is only the Southerners that fry them.
              In that case, I don't think I want the eggs with mine, ta.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

19 percent relative risk not absolute risk.
                If your baseline absolute risk of developing such cancers by gentics or environmental factors is 5% then you would raise your absolute risk to approx 6%.

That sort of relative risk doesn't bother me , though I don't eat pork.
                It might be of more concern to someone if there was a family Hx of such cancers and they frequently ate cured meats.

Comment

We have property in Spain and when the kitchen was being renovated we managed to cook an entire full English on a BBQ!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

speak for yourself, I alwys fry mine. Only exception is if the number of people partaking means I'm short of frying space, then I'll grill the bacon
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Grill everything except the eggs (scrambled) and mushrooms. Although I'm banned from sausages and bacon at the moment.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X