• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reputation Points (?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Does this involve promising to make a payment to charity if people give you rep, then knocking up a fake "I've made a donation" page?

You and I both know that I could easily change my rep points....
    Pah. You're barely into 3000 points. I could lose that many in a drunken night out and still be higher up the list.

Since Mary gave up, it's been no challenge. I am completely unopposed as the grand master of a completely worthless and meaningless points system from an internet forum that I am using to stroke my ever increasing ego to boost my drab & boring life.

Muahaha oh!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I admit she has some use, such as when I'm giving the current mrs stek and good seeing-to, and she's not quite ready to receive my load and I have to keep the wolf from the door so to speak, I think of Mrs Thatcher pole-dancing, and I'm good for another two minutes at least....
      You're a better man than me then mate. If I was to think of Mrs T while giving the wife a seeing to, i'd be spilling my 'hot fish yoghurt' instantly !!!!
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Funny how politicians all eventually turn into their own Spitting Image puppets.

I'll use 'The Maggie Thought' for when I have to stand up in public at the wrong moment.

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
          Funny how politicians all eventually turn into their own Spitting Image puppets.

I'll use 'The Maggie Thought' for when I have to stand up in public at the wrong moment.
          Here's a cloud that looks like Thatcher - https://twitter.com/#!/Aiannucci/sta...176834/photo/1
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            You're a better man than me then mate. If I was to think of Mrs T while giving the wife a seeing to, i'd be spilling my 'hot fish yoghurt' instantly !!!!
            Your "sticky wee"

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Why not? I regularly think of Mrs TestMangler when I am giving it large!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Now, that WILL delay the money shot..........
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Now, that WILL delay the money shot..........
                  They don't call Simon 'Pee Wee Herman' for nothing!

Comment

This is guaranteed to help all of you gentlemen who are 'too quick off the mark'. Just close your eyes and fantasise...

+50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      This is guaranteed to help all of you gentlemen who are 'too quick off the mark'. Just close your eyes and fantasise...

Feck me Zippy! You were a looker at Uni won't you?

he he he

Comment

Working...
                      X