• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: What happens when you borrow against the house for a get rich scheme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Plus. What's with the hand thing? They're all holding their hands in
    a really odd way.

If that was me, my hands would be in my pocket and my sons fingers would be up his nose. No class these people.
    Maybe they're all covering up some dodgy tattoo of the corduroy and tweed cult they have fallen into to?

Twunts - fk 'em!
    Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Can't stand corduroy but what's wrong with tweed?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Nothing - maybe it's both together....

Which reminds me - why the sudden fashion for the Horse and Hound look - Joules, Barbour and quilted tulip.

No need...
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

I'm not really sure why this is 'news', individuals and businesses go bust all the time, often as with this case, due to poor commercial decisions.

Is he expecting some nationwide outpouring of sympathy swiftly followed by some sizable donations from 'well-wishers'?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            I'm not really sure why this is 'news', individuals and businesses go bust all the time, often as with this case, due to poor commercial decisions.

Is he expecting some nationwide outpouring of sympathy swiftly followed by some sizable donations from 'well-wishers'?
            Maybe it's so we can all laugh at them in the street?
            There's too much non-news these days. I don't mind ITV or Heat mag reporting such crap but it really irks me when it's on the BBC - "and now Kate Middleton was seen wearing a hat"
            Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
              Maybe it's so we can all laugh at them in the street?
              There's too much non-news these days. I don't mind ITV or Heat mag reporting such crap but it really irks me when it's on the BBC - "and now Kate Middleton was seen wearing a hat"
              I don't mind a bit of Kate. At least she's foxy.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
                Yep, agreed. 'Pippa Middleton was seen wearing nothing at all'; that WOULD sell newspapers.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  I'm not really sure why this is 'news'
                  It's all the cretins that did media studies, got a job in the media, and now think they have a clue what news and journalism is really about.

Not too bothered myself. It means I save money by not buying newspapers, and save time by not watching the news.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Yep, agreed. 'Pippa Middleton was seen wearing nothing at all'; that WOULD sell newspapers.
                    And it would bring in some foreign visitors!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Proper Harris tweed smells of wee.
                      Donegal tweed doesn't. (although mine smells of booze)

Comment

Working...
                      X