• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract at same site approaching 2 years...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoff
    Good point.

Parasol have forgotten that I had 4 month contract previous to the 2 they mentioned - which is good, another 4 months of tax allowances.
    unless hector comes knowcking then you'll have to cough up interest ontop of the tax and NI
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

does the client have a site elsewhere, I'm coming upto 2 years soon, and considering asking to move to a new site so I can still get expensis.
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

gooner,

are you still in the spaceship on the hill?
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Hoff
          Good point.

Parasol have forgotten that I had 4 month contract previous to the 2 they mentioned - which is good, another 4 months of tax allowances.
          And the plus side to following that line of thinking is that you won't have any travelling expenses whilst you're in prison.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
          X