• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone dieting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Nope, don't believe in diets.

I try and eat sensibly (try being the operative word) have never been one to pig out over xmas, not being a big fan of xmas dinner or sweet things helps, though the cheeseboard is always my biggest foe.

That's because you're meant to stop eating when the cheese and biscuits are finished.

Only a complete greedy cow would eat the board as well
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I did a gig with a guy a few years ago, and his view on dietting was "when your pants feel tight, just buy some bigger ones" - He was already a good 46" waist at that point

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
        I did a gig with a guy a few years ago, and his view on dietting was "when your pants feel tight, just buy some bigger ones" - He was already a good 46" waist at that point
        It wasn't the guy on the right, was it?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          That's because you're meant to stop eating when the cheese and biscuits are finished.

Only a complete greedy cow would eat the board as well
          Only if the board is made of cheese Gromit
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'll eat what I want as usual without putting on weight. It's in my aristocratic genes. Only working class oiks get fat.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'll eat what I want as usual and only build more muscle mass. It's in my athletic genes. Only unfit people get fat.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                though the cheeseboard is always my biggest foe.
                I'm with you there Norrahe, I have a carrier bag full of cheese waiting for Xmas evening.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Sod it, Happy Christmas Everyone

Pringles, Quality Street, Peanuts, Cheese, Roast potatoes and super high calorie desserts here I come.

I feel a New Years resolution coming on.
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I'll eat what I want as usual and get fatter. I'll then post online that I didn't put on any weight and in fact toned up. It's in my walter mitty genes.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I'll eat what I want as usual and get fatter. I'll then post online that I didn't put on any weight and in fact toned up. It's in my walter mitty genes.
                      fat bastard in denial
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X