• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just to let you all know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the club mate, the hours are long, the pay is tulip and the hassle is unending, but my god its the best gig I have ever had.

Congrats to you all
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Welcome to the club mate, the hours are long, the pay is tulip and the hassle is unending, but my god its the best gig I have ever had.
      WHS
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Congrats to you all
        WHS

And congrats to you both.
        Beer
        is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Congrats. I'm guessing Umbrella company until old enough to incorporate own ltd.
          Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Brilliant news - does Mumsnet know what is coming their way???

All the very best!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations to both of you!
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Congrats

When the time comes I may have some advice about bedwetting.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Congrats

When the time comes I may have some advice about bedwetting.
                    We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                    - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      CM(Mrs Churchill) and I became proud parents on 1st December.

Mother and baby(boy) are both doing very well.

As for me, I'm knackered.
                      Did the conception take that much out of you?

Seriously - many congratulations. I posted a card and baby clothes (aged 9-12 months as I bet you have loads of 0-3 months stuff) last Thursday - might be held up in the Christmas post but should arrive soon. Tell CM to keep pasting the FB piccies - they are superb!

Comment

Working...
                      X