• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Next Apprentice.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play to him.

If Alan Sugar reads this thread, will this revelation stand against her in the final?

Comment

Unlikely given that it was recorded last year. Although I could lend him my TARDIS I suppose....

Comment

The rest of the show was filmed last year but I believe the final is "live".
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Fair play to him.

If Alan Sugar reads this thread, will this revelation stand against her in the final?
          Why should it? Unless he wanted Syed for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
            The rest of the show was filmed last year but I believe the final is "live".
            Nope, that was recorded last year as well. They can't really expect the two finalists to wait around 6-8 months with no job until the final, can they?

Comment

Yep - that's exactly what happens. In fact I think both finalists actually do work for Surrallan on a trial basis, iirc.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Never saw the final of the last series, is it anything like the Trump one where they end up in front a huge audience in a theatre and all and sundry get a chance to slag off the last two contenders?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                  Never saw the final of the last series, is it anything like the Trump one where they end up in front a huge audience in a theatre and all and sundry get a chance to slag off the last two contenders?
                  No, in this one they battle it out in the sack.

Comment

Something doesnt add up about either of them in the final!

You got the lesbo who supposedly gave up a quarter mil in shares and then you got the airhead who probably only got there because she has a nice rack and a nice smile.

The old duck, who sits on the right of Al, made a really good point about them all being seduced by the blondy.

But the Lesbo...I reckon she would be a complete nightmare to work for (and was probably reflected by the fact that heaps of people resigned from her last job when she took over their team ). But she does appear to be quite driven by getting the job done. Just a pitty to her that means railroading and shafting people if the need is there! A bit like Syed, cept with bigger hooters and less oil in the hair!

The black fulla probably did deserve to be one of the finalists, but as they say, nice people always come last

Anyway, anyone see the black fulla being interviewed this morning on the telly. The guy was actually quite interesting to listen to and made a point about keeping his own sob story about rags to riches to himself.

And Paul reminds me of one of the mechanics from Coronation Street!

Mailman
                    Last edited by Mailman; 4 May 2006, 15:54.

Comment

What's a fulla, you moron? Do you mean fellah?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X