• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran shows film of captured US drone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Never begin a sentence with and; thicko.
    Unless it's for emphasis as you've just pointed out

Wrong use of ;
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Unless it's for emphasis as you've just pointed out

Wrong use of ;
      Does the written word now not deserve a fullstop?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Does the written word now not deserve a fullstop?
        No but my post might except for the emphasis.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

scooterscot - what exactly your job description is?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Wouldn't you like to know. Qui pro quo
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Wouldn't you like to know. Qui pro quo
              I am a Managing Director.

"Managing directors work with other top-tier executives to oversee the operations of companies and organizations across a variety of industries, such as banking and investment, healthcare, marketing, advertising, information technology and government agencies. They may be responsible for establishing new business contacts, interacting with clients, recruiting employees and developing strategic marketing and sales plans to boost profits and efficiency. They may also coordinate the efforts of various departments such as legal, finance, marketing and sales to meet company goals. Some managing directors may oversee other managers or department heads, and they often report to top executives and the board of directors. "

Your turn.

Comment

He flits from place to place, applying the fourth-rate maths he learned on this third-rate degree, moving on when the inevitable cock-up occurs.

You see Germany is not as good as getting the best talent from around the world as the UK is, so they have to get our poly dregs.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I am a Managing Director.

"Managing directors work with other top-tier executives to oversee the operations of companies and organizations across a variety of industries, such as banking and investment, healthcare, marketing, advertising, information technology and government agencies. They may be responsible for establishing new business contacts, interacting with clients, recruiting employees and developing strategic marketing and sales plans to boost profits and efficiency. They may also coordinate the efforts of various departments such as legal, finance, marketing and sales to meet company goals. Some managing directors may oversee other managers or department heads, and they often report to top executives and the board of directors. "

Your turn.
                  Me too. Your turn.

Comment

Me too. Your turn.

Is that the best you can do?

Comment

This was looking like a really interesting thread. Then I read the responses.

Is everyone who responded Iranian? The grammatical prose from post 2+ sounds like 'Bobiran' has written it.

Up your game boys.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X