• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Neurotic, fully made up MILFs. So bad its brilliant
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Has anyone seen Backstrom (TV Series 2015)

It's like a modern day version of Columbo (TV Series 1971)
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Neurotic, fully made up MILFs. So bad its brilliant
        RHW's is my dirty little TV secret too - so horrific it's compulsive watching. Get a load of the Miami birds.... more plastic surgery than you could shake a stick at.

The New Jersey ones are hilarious - Mafia catfights.

Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

X-Files to return with Mulder and Scully - BBC News

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Been watching American Horror Story on Netflix.

Is it worth staying the distance? I'm 3 eps in and it's getting really silly now.

Comment

The Royals, what a load of bollocks. Mind you, if the royal family really did look and behave like that...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                The Royals, what a load of bollocks. Mind you, if the royal family really did look and behave like that...
                They do. And then some. If you believe what David Icke says.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                  Been watching American Horror Story on Netflix.

Is it worth staying the distance? I'm 3 eps in and it's getting really silly now.
                  Which series?

1 & 2 quite good, 3 quite silly, 4 very silly and very derivative but somehow strangely fascinating....
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    Which series?

1 & 2 quite good, 3 quite silly, 4 very silly and very derivative but somehow strangely fascinating....
                    Oh, I'm only just starting; season 1.

The only thing thats keeping me watching is the dynamic between him and the char lady. Quite clever that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      You can't believe everything he says. Honest.
                      It's quite mean of you winding that poor simple bat tulip mad sod up you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X