• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Another new show from Syfy

Helix | Syfy

A bit scary for me

Some of the guys might be interested

Ryan On Syfy’s Helix « TrekToday
    Helix sounds interesting - might give that a download.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I'm finding more & more that watching the first series of anything is a waste of time.

If I like it, it'll get cancelled.

Often halfway through season 1.

So waiting until season 3 (Breaking Bad) or season 5 (Dexter), at least you get to watch a decent chunk of stuff.

Don't think I'll bother with that True Detective thing coz I don't like the leads.
      Phew.... have watched the 3rd episode!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
        Ah, I knew that. I believe they are on non speakers.
        On a similar note, it was recently discovered that Beyoncé is actually the illegitimate offspring of the late Roy Castle.

She was said to be devastated and had no intention of using his name.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Recently, have watched Hung, Continuum S02, Banshee S02 has started, Justified S05, and morning commuting material is currently The Tomorrow People.

I also hear that Houise of Cards S02 has been released in full on Netflix.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Feck me, there's going to be a 4th season of Homeland.

Please say it isn't so.

I got so bored with the last series, and with constantly shouting at Carrie. She must be the worst CIA agent ever. I'm pretty sure that if you jeopardise a mission so much that they actually have to shoot you, you probably won't be an agent for much longer

Comment

Feck me, there's going to be a 4th season of Homeland.

Please say it isn't so.

Haven't watched past the first couple of episodes of S1. At what point should I stop?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
                Haven't watched past the first couple of episodes of S1. At what point should I stop?
                A couple of episodes before that

Comment

Season 1 was ok in its way.

Season 2 was weaker.

Season 3 was fairly dire.

Heaven forfend that there's a Season 4.
                  ^^ This

I enjoyed 1 & 2. The third took too long to get going. A fourth would be a mistake.

Has anyone got into 'House Of cards' yet ??

Watched S1E1 and can't decide if I want to carry on watching...
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    ^^ This

I enjoyed 1 & 2. The third took too long to get going. A fourth would be a mistake.

Do it.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      ^^ This

Do it, House of Cards that is.

Loved season 1

Comment

Working...
                      X