• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently watching Sons of Anarchy season 5 & Boardwalk Empire Season 3.

Walking Dead back next month to by all accounts .

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post

What's Boardwalk Empire like?

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
        What's Boardwalk Empire like?
        Set in prohibition era Atlantic City where main protagonist (Steve Buscemi) is a corrupt local politician running a bootlegging operation (among other things)
        & at is war with various gangster factions while trying to maintain an air of respectability.

Very violent in places. Excellent production - just like most stuff on HBO.

Comment

Set in prohibition era Atlantic City where main protagonist (Steve Buscemi) is a corrupt local politician running a bootlegging operation (among other things)
          & at is war with various gangster factions while trying to maintain an air of respectability.

Very violent in places. Excellent production - just like most stuff on HBO.
          Don't forget the gratuitous nudity in places!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            It's almost as good as Game of Thrones in that respect

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Ah yes, Paz de la Huerta's growler...

Comment

Season 3 of Boardwalk Empire has only just started!

Ah yes, Paz de la Huerta's growler...
                Gretchen Mol is infinitely fitter

I've got so much TV lined up to watch now, I could do with a good long spell in hospital to catch up on it all.
                Downloaded Lilyhammer yesterday, it's the sort of show my wife could watch so I might get to see that soon

Dexter starts again soon
                as does Fringe (penultimate series)
                Eureka has now finished for good
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

This week I have been mostly watching The 4400 on netflix. In fact not just this week probably the last 5 weeks. I'm up to Series 4 the last one unfortunately. Probably one of the best shows I've seen in a while.
                  Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by IR35FanClub View Post
                    This week I have been mostly watching The 4400 on netflix. In fact not just this week probably the last 5 weeks. I'm up to Series 4 the last one unfortunately. Probably one of the best shows I've seen in a while.
                    another one for the already too long list
                    Thanks!!
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by IR35FanClub View Post
                      Have you seen The Event, only did one series.

Just watched new series Revolution not bad. There clothes looked good after 15 years without a washing machine, just saying like.
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X