• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nope...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Shouldn't say that too loud if I were you, there might come a tap tap tapping at your door!!

from a while ago BBC NEWS | UK | Fire 'destroys' Saatchi classics
    <Ahem> I wouldn't know anything about that, Squire.

Move on now . . . nothing to see here.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      What a pile of crap.

So much 'modern art' is just 'the emperor's new clothes'; everyone can see it's trash but they're too scared to say so for fear of being branded 'tasteless'.

I hate it.
      It's rubbish.
      I wouldn't pi$$ on it if was on fire.

(rant over)
      That's the trouble with art; a lot of crap gets made and then just occasionally something brilliant turns up. Sometimes the brilliant stuff is immediately recognised, sometimes it takes 50 or 100 years before people realise it's brilliant.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

...I still don't get it.

I must be a philistine.
        He looks like he is waiting for a big mac and a quarter pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

...I still don't get it.

I must be a philistine.
          "Where is the on switch for this Large TV".

Comment

Working...
          X