• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official Euro 2012 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I couldn't give a toss about Scotland
    Your comments in the neg rep left for previous Scottish sporting threads would suggest otherwise

I suppot ROI
    I don't think you have any options left in Euro 2012

I will be having a wee celebration when your bunch of no hopers crash out
    The prosecution rests m'lud
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Your comments in the neg rep left for previous Scottish sporting threads would suggest otherwise

I don't think you have any options left in Euro 2012

The prosecution rests m'lud
      Blah, blah, blah.

Me, me, me...

Comment

Aother Failed IT Project

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Oh God - Another football thread - BORRIING!

I assumed it would be a discussion on the demise of the Euro
        Did the Client want a projection on the EURO for 2012 or a Football projection as some of the contractors provided a Football projection for 2012 and some provided a EURO projection

THE FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION SEEMS VAGUE
        Last edited by Brussels Slumdog; 3 December 2011, 12:18.

Comment

NSFW - Ukraine protest about Euro 2012

Femen v Euro2012 | euronews, Sport

A visually interesting protest took place in Kiev on Friday just hours ahead of the UEFA euro2012 draw.

Fears that the month-long tournament will cause a dramatic increase in prostitution and the exploitation of women have sparked a series of protest in the build up to the event.

The feminist group Femen, known for staging topless demonstrations, were out in force once again to highlight their concerns.

Kind of reinforces the view that east european women (the Ukraine is in Europe isn't it, or is it like Israel and the Eurovision? ) are hot but mental.

Reconsidering my view on going over next summer, just need to sort out my Femen membership first.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I couldn't give a toss about Scotland I suppot ROI
            - don't worry old boy, you'll be able to support Scotland in the curling at the next WO.

Comment

Working...
            X