• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Sort Of Flat Would You Go For?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main problem I have with other flats above is their water leaks. The damage takes time to sort out. I agree that not having control of repairs is a big drawback to any flat.

Water leaks aside, I have no regrets about being on the ground floor. Having a garden is great, and an integral garage isn't bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider View Post
      The main problem I have with other flats above is their water leaks. The damage takes time to sort out. I agree that not having control of repairs is a big drawback to any flat.
      If you want to have control try to find a place that has a share of freehold. At least then all the flat owners have a say on what is spent and where.

Comment

Working...
      X