• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Icke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daily Mash - Mensch continues to create unusual stirrings
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Perhaps he's trying to come to terms with his going mental and trying to find explanations, trying to grasp it, but as it's also paying the bills, why stop.

Yup, like Sheen he stumbled upon an audience while out of the tree and figured it was an easier living than whatever else he was up to at the time.

Unfortunately for Sheen he was found out at the live shows he had lined up, and so has now decided to clean himself up so he can get more TV/film work.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

If this man believes that the world is run by lizards who live inside the moon I would have to admit that I find him a little bit crazy.

But if this man is talking euphamistaically, if his tales are alligorical than I think there is possibly something sinister in nature going on at the back of his pantry.
        Let me tell you this - he has already had attempts to stop his entry to Camada by tyhe b'nai b'rith.

b'nai b'rith
        This Jewish organisation believes that these utterances smack of anti semitism.
        Jewish people throughout history have been compared to lizards by racists down the years.

This they claim is just an extension of this sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Station Murthy View Post
          If this man believes that the world is run by lizards who live inside the moon I would have to admit that I find him a little bit crazy.

But if this man is talking euphamistaically, if his tales are alligorical than I think there is possibly something sinister in nature going on at the back of his pantry.
          Let me tell you this - he has already had attempts to stop his entry to Camada by tyhe b'nai b'rith.

b'nai b'rith
          This Jewish organisation believes that these utterances smack of anti semitism.
          Jewish people throughout history have been compared to lizards by racists down the years.

This they claim is just an extension of this sentiment.
          I've seen the anti semitism stuff get chucked at him, and if you listen to what he actually says then it quite clear where he stands

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            So, do I look Orthodox or Reform to you?

You look like you'd fit in well with the habitants of a nightclub in Edinburgh that the locals call Jurassic Park.

They weren't lying either, we went to have a look. Only a handful of half decent birds in the whole place, and that's with some serious beer goggles on as we'd been on the piss all day as part of a stag weekend.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

He should be sectioned under the mental health act.

HTH

Comment

Working...
              X