• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you like your coffee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my coffee black.... like my men!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I class myself as a coffee snob (as anyone on Twitter who follows me can testify, I have more coffee loyalty cards than bank cards in my wallet), I know what I like and I like good, strong coffee so when I can choose the best I go for it with an extra shot, however I am also a firm believer of there is no such thing as a bad coffee, its better than not having any coffee
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Flat white, or an extra shot latte.

Going to get one of those Nespresso things soon. Fed up of grinders and all the faff...
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Flat white

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Flat white
            Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Flat White for me, but only if I am buying one in a coffee shop.

I can't be arsed to faff around with the milk when I am making one for myself so go for an espresso.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Austrian goat milk double-half-caf-half-decaf-soy milk cappuccino - extra hot - with a dash of Madagascar cinnamon-and half tablespoon of caramel-latte-frappa-mocha.
              <Dennis Leary>
              Is it impossible to get a cup of coffee-flavored coffee? You can get every other flavor except coffee-flavored coffee! They got mochachino, cappuchino, frappachino, Al Pacino, what the ****?
              </Dennis Leary>
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

I gave up coffee 4 years ago. highly recommended.

Comment

I like a good espresso or cappuchino, my machine broke down so i need to get a new one. I was looking at a rancilo silvia, think i will order one when i get my next wfh contract.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    Irish.

It's become traditional for me and a group of mates to always end a restaurant meal with an Irish coffee, where available. I think it started on holiday at a chinese in Puerto Banus many years ago, after the food was pretty dull so we needed a livener.

Turns out it's quite a good yard stick of how good the restaurant is, maybe we should have it as a starter instead of at the end.

Worst places use that fake cream in a can, or awful cheap coffee, or don't float the cream properly.

Best one to date is definitely a little restaurant in Plymouth. Superb. So good we had about three each before the women (who don't partake in the tradition, they prefer wine/whine to whisky) complained they wanted to go elsewhere.

The best normal coffee I've had was in Hamburg. Can't remember the brand but think it may be Miko. Tasted really good. Probably due to the hangover though as it was the first drink of the morning while on a stag do.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

None of this arty-farty coffee for me.

Mellow Birds, for that touch of class.

Puts hairs on your chest!

Comment

Working...
                      X