• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Europe prediction thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    One year from now? Still fiddling while Rome burns.
    WHS.

They'll kick the can for a decade, some money printing, delaying tactics, some austerity but not much, everyone living beyond their means and paying the price with weak currencies and inflation. A long drawn out recession with little or no growth.

Comment

Stan Getz - Street Tattoo.

Class.

Probably one of the most important jazz musicians of the last century.

Comment

You shouldn't worry about the Euro or Europe. You should worry about the U.S. of A. If you add Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae's debt to the official United States public debt you get more than 14 trillion dollars debt (I've actually lost count, it could be more by now) which would bring US debt to GDP ratio to more than 150%, correct me if I'm wrong. The US debt is a massive timebomb. All together the Eurozone is in much better shape.

Not to talk about Britain's massive private household debt...
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
          You shouldn't worry about the Euro or Europe. You should worry about the U.S. of A. If you add Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae's debt to the official United States public debt you get more than 14 trillion dollars debt (I've actually lost count, it could be more by now) which would bring US debt to GDP ratio to more than 150%, correct me if I'm wrong. The US debt is a massive timebomb. All together the Eurozone is in much better shape.

Not to talk about Britain's massive private household debt...

SSSSsssshhhh!! Don't change the tune! We're saving that for the late night disco party.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X