• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Roast chicken tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Smegma heads

Anyway, as long as CH serves decent wine and a fresh fruit dessert I'm sure all will be well.
    Always a good wine but haven't decided on that yet, my preferred dessert is always fruit based cooked or fresh.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Always a good wine but haven't decided on that yet, my preferred dessert is always fruit based cooked or fresh.
      I thought it was always a fruit based drink for the lady?

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I thought it was always a fruit based drink for the lady?

If Rohypnol is derived from some citrus derivitive then sorted.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Get some butter, salt, pepper, garlic and herbs, mix them up and then use a spoon to push them between the skin and the fleshall over the breast then roast as normal. You'll wind up with moist seasoned chicken rather than dry tasteless breast.

NB: This will probably not work on a battery chicken as the skin will rip.

Comment

If Rohypnol is derived from some citrus derivitive then sorted.
            No, that's the "special" coffee you serve at the end.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'd never dick a chicken

Seems it's all in the veg and some subtlety with the chook.
              You need a lot of masking tape.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Normal stuffing from a box but with finely chopped onion and apricots (not too much) mixed in.

Add some sticks of carrot, quartered onion, celery and bay leaves to the roast potatoes, place them under the chicken to get roasted veg.
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Yeah. I concur. Don't dick with the chicken.
                  Absolutely, especially if you intend to eat it afterwards
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Rub it with a mixture of mango chutney and butter, and put a couple of parboiled lemons in the hole
                    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

One final important tip: Basting. That is all.
                      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                      X