• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just joined a gym

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    David Lloyd - £91 per month.
    WHS, it's expensive but the only place in our area that has full gym, pool, saun, steam, spa etc. It's very nice and has tennis/squash courts + all classes etc. Been going about 5 years now, get the money's worth by using it 4 times a week.

Hampton Gym, Tennis, Health & Fitness Club | David Lloyd Leisure
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      WHS, it's expensive but the only place in our area that has full gym, pool, saun, steam, spa etc. It's very nice and has tennis/squash courts + all classes etc. Been going about 5 years now, get the money's worth by using it 4 times a week.

Hampton Gym, Tennis, Health & Fitness Club | David Lloyd Leisure
      Mine doesn't have any squash, tennis or badmington courts. Do you have to pay to use those, or are those included as well.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Mine doesn't have any squash, tennis or badmington courts. Do you have to pay to use those, or are those included as well.
        £20pm to use the pool at the local place. No lycra queens or steroid munchers and often I'm the only one in the pool.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

They're included. The golf course isn't though.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            £20pm to use the pool at the local place. No lycra queens or steroid munchers and often I'm the only one in the pool.
            You've been done.

Comment

You've been done.

You've been doing Google Earth again haven't you?

Damn this geolocation Facebook / Google+ thing
              Me, me, me...

Comment

I am running a half marathon most days just now, 20 miles tomorrow, training for an ultra marathon next year hopefully.

Pasta, quorn, eggs, energy drink, redbull, pasta, quorn, eggs, energy drink, redbull, pasta...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I am running a half marathon most days just now, 20 miles tomorrow, training for an ultra marathon next year hopefully.

Pasta, quorn, eggs, energy drink, redbull, pasta, quorn, eggs, energy drink, redbull, pasta...
                  Bed wetter.

Real runners train on curries and Guinness.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Got a rowing machine, cycle, weights in the Ecospace at the end of the garden.
                    Aftwerwards can have a steam, or use the jets in the posh sit down shower.

£0 per annum.
                    You can tell you're not an accountant.

Comment

You can tell you're not an accountant.
                      No, but he was allegedly the leading consultant in Avatar movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X