• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working with Bobs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If at first you don't succeed.....

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    .....a hugh complement.
    .....try.....

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    .....a huge complement.

Last edited by suityou01; Today at 20:34.
    .....try again.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      Probably Bob cos he's spinning round in Mumbai doing donuts in his 45 yr old rebuilt Anglia with a customer center chick in each seat and a bottle of white spirits whilst SY is here flexing his mouse with a load of trolls.

Bet I know who is having the most fun....
      I know it's bad form to quote your own post but given this thread had already descended into farce I felt it was appropriate and community spirited to lighten it a little. To the poor sensitive soul who disrepped me vis. "who are you calling a troll dickhead?" because of the emboldened part.....I know spelling police are hot on this type of thing but I really thought 'load' was the correct collective noun for trolls- my apologies.

I have to be honest and say that your anonymous comment compelled me to make a public apology. If you would like to disrep this post please have the cojones to add ur sig. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        I know it's bad form to quote your own post but given this thread had already descended into farce I felt it was appropriate and community spirited to lighten it a little. To the poor sensitive soul who disrepped me vis. "who are you calling a troll dickhead?" because of the emboldened part.....I know spelling police are hot on this type of thing but I really thought 'load' was the correct collective noun for trolls- my apologies.

I have to be honest and say that your anonymous comment compelled me to make a public apology. If you would like to disrep this post please have the cojones to add ur sig. Thank you.
        Aw, don't take it personally. There's no such thing as anonymous rep - check out the 'repileaks' tag in the cloud for the infamous NickFitz 'for loop'.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Aw, don't take it personally. There's no such thing as anonymous rep - check out the 'repileaks' tag in the cloud for the infamous NickFitz 'for loop'.
          There's a bug in "repileaks", it causes some users to recursively ascend up their own arses.

Anyway, good morning all! Has Suity calmed down or had a thrombo?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            There's a bug in "repileaks", it causes some users to recursively ascend up their own arses.

Anyway, good morning all! Has Suity calmed down or had a thrombo?
            He appeared to flounce early in the evening. Muttered something about requirements.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              He appeared to flounce early in the evening. Muttered something about requirements.
              Oh my God! You killed Suity!!!!

You bastard!

Btw, is there a requirement for requirements?

Just asking, like.

Comment

Oh my God! You killed Suity!!!!

You bastard!

Btw, is there a requirement for requirements?

Just asking, like.
                I don't know. That's what the Project Manager is to tell us. Not my job.
                I'd better put it as a risk and email the PM copying everyone else including Dave on Security. Just to be sure like.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I don't know. That's what the Project Manager is to tell us. Not my job.
                  I'd better put it as a risk and email the PM copying everyone else including Dave on Security. Just to be sure like.
                  I'll await this evening's status report with baited breath.

Actually, I won't, I shall be celebrating another completed project.

Comment

I'll await this evening's status report with baited breath.

Actually, I won't, I shall be celebrating another completed project.
                    Impossible. Never happens.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You'll make him feel bad.

Comment

No flounce from me. The lack of intelligent life in the thread sent me to sleep.

HTH BISDI
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X