• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Justifiable Homicide, surely?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oi Wim, you really need some help, son.
    I never said I hated women at all .... Far from the truth ....

I hate how society panders to them. I hate overbearing liberals like many on here and in society. The type just like you that provocate others and judge them with no real evidence because their own personality has some defect. The type of white people that make up PC phrases for different ethnic groups and somehow think they have the authority to speak for others.

How a woman guilty of murder gets a lesser sentence than a man. Princess syndrome is a widely recognised affliction in society, where women are pandered to, given an easier ride than male counterparts and hence, never take full responsibility for their actions ....

However you would have understood my point, if you bothered reading and left yourself open to others opinions instead of hammering away on your keyboard like a masturbating chimp ....

Go back to playing with yourself hairy ....

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
      Jailed for life?

One would think she should receive an equal sentence, if not more than 30 years. All she received was 12 years. 12 measly years for killing two people, including a child while attempting to kill her boyfriend in a calculated act of revenge.
      Get yer facts right sunshine.

From the article about this bloke,

La-Touche denied murder but pleaded guilty to manslaughter. He was ordered to serve a minimum of 12 years.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

killing your wife for smashing up your Star Wars collection is too extreme, he should have walked out of the home taken a breather and walked back in and discussed it with her, he should have exercised self control.

Having said that the woman seems like a nightmare.

Sometimes women just marry to be supported in life and have a roof over the home, sometimes men marry because its the best they going to get or the woman reminds them of some TV celeb they knew they couldn't eve have. the world is so messed up.

Comment

Ive always said the PAYG model for getting sex is a lot cheaper in the long run.

Comment

Working...
          X