• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Showers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have something very similar but from a Japanese manufacturer (whose name I can't remember).
    Highly recommended, the jets, steam facility and choice of overhead/shower head are excellent, radio is nice to have.
    The seat is not only useful for disabled people but also if you want to have a long steam.
    Have had it for 4 years now no problems so far.
    Go for it you won't regret it.
    Can't comment on your particular brand though
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't know why but the Angie Dickinson shower scene in Dressed to Kill keeps popping into my perved head

I toyed briefly with the steam shower thingy when converting a bath in the en suite to the eventual walk in power shower
      • 900x 900 seems a bit small & claustrophobic
      • The recommended CT75 2.2 Salamander pump is great but be warned bloody noisy - I eventually downgraded to their CT55 which does a monsoon head + wand no problem - I still have the CT75 in the garage if you decide to go for it and want to reduce costs
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        I toyed briefly with the steam shower thingy
        Just a quickie then?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

900x 900 seems a bit small & claustrophobic
          I am limited on space as I don't want to knock walls down or windows out

The recommended CT75 2.2 Salamander pump is great but be warned bloody noisy
          I had a new 3bar pump installed last year, so I will not be repalcing that, it is also in the airing cupboard in the next room so not so noisy
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            I am limited on space as I don't want to knock walls down or windows out

Convert it to a wet room.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              Convert it to a wet room.
              Wet rooms work when they are bigger: you still need a dry space; soggy loo roll just will not do!

As the space I have is a standard bath room say 5m², an enclosed shower with integrated seat seems the best option
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                soggy loo roll just will not do!

Must be what that hard slippery IZAL stuff was invented for.

Whole generations of school kids are probably scarred for life thanks to whoever invented it.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Looks good, I have a similar one. But mine is remote controlled, so I can press a button and it turns on from my bedroom has 4 profile settings (different temps and speed).

I think it's stupid

Comment

How's your lawn Halo?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                      How's your lawn Halo?
                      ? Missing the referance here
                      Growing old is mandatory
                      Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                      X