• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour support slips to 19-year low

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget that come the next general election the constituency boundaries will be such that NuLabour will still command a parliamentary majority even if they poll fewer votes than the Tories. As someone observed on here not so long ago, the electoral commission considers it essentially impossible for any party other than Labour to be returned to power in 2008/09.

Comment

If a lot of people really are considering voting for the BNP, this must be a really sh1te government indeed.

Comment

See Sig
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Well I will not vote labour for anything.

I hate immigration rules. Soft Britain where people from all nations travel Across continents to come here. They never stop at any other countries as unlike the UK they wont give them houses and tax payers money.

I despise the tax situation, paying for people who have just entered the country

If crime has got better I struggle to see how

Conservatives need a chance and lets face it, how could they do worse Lab...
          ---------------------------------------------------
          Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Crusoe101 View Post
            Well I will not vote labour for anything.

I hate immigration rules. Soft Britain where people from all nations travel Across continents to come here. They never stop at any other countries as unlike the UK they wont give them houses and tax payers money.

I despise the tax situation, paying for people who have just entered the country

If crime has got better I struggle to see how

Conservatives need a chance and lets face it, how could they do worse Lab...

You mean sh|t like this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-rights.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-Britain.html

Comment

tulip yeh!

Thats the stuff!
              ---------------------------------------------------
              Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

Working...
              X