• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour support slips to 19-year low

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eternalnomad
    The BNP are more of a risk to NuLiebour than the Tories at the moment.
    That is the same reported bluff used year on year to scare the protest voters into coming back into the fold.
    I thik it would be fun to call this bluff and vote the BNP into local council. They couldnt do a worse job than the present set of idiots in my locale.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

What are the odds that Labour get below 25% nationally at next weeks local elections?
      Must be worth a punt!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        I think you will find we are all 78.7% better off under New Labour, crime has fallen by an incredible 26.1%,.....
        New Labour. New Statistics. New Everything.
        It's the Accenture Way: set their own targets, achieve them, and don't care whether it really works or not because that's not what you're measuring. Of course the NHS is celebrating its best year ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          That is the same reported bluff used year on year to scare the protest voters into coming back into the fold.
          I thik it would be fun to call this bluff and vote the BNP into local council. They couldnt do a worse job than the present set of idiots in my locale.
          You could be right, but this time it may backfire on NuLiebour big time !

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
            What are the odds that Labour get below 25% nationally at next weeks local elections?
            Must be worth a punt!
            None whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
              None whatsoever.
              Can he do it on an each-ways?
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                Can he do it on an each-ways?
                He can do it on a Yankee if he likes. I'll happily take his money if he wants to throw it away.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
                  None whatsoever.
                  seem to remember that NewLiebour only got 27% of the vote at the last Euro Elections. They must be even more unpopular now!
                  Still reckon they're gonna get below 30% next week

Comment

Interesting, I have been in hospital recently and the staff are so demoralised and all are talking about Tony with such contempt.

Almost sounded like some of the chumps on this site, I tell you.

I've often thought that if the mainstream public had to endure the crap that has been aimed at our little crowd then people might start to take notice.

This could be the beginning of the downfall, especialy as that Cameron bloke has an air of credibilty about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105
                      Interesting, I have been in hospital recently and the staff are so demoralised and all are talking about Tony with such contempt.

Almost sounded like some of the chumps on this site, I tell you.

I've often thought that if the mainstream public had to endure the crap that has been aimed at our little crowd then people might start to take notice.

This could be the beginning of the downfall, especialy as that Cameron bloke has an air of credibilty about him.
                      Yes but we will stil be public enema number1. The Tories are not going to repeal IR35.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X