• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom and gloom...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Scotsmen. Never confused.
    No confusion on my part, you're definitely still a twunt.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
      In the same paragraph that you generalise IT pros as having no soft skills.

Some of us have been freelance for 20 years (and longer) we all have our own methods of finding work. We all have our own experience of bench time etc.
      We have track records that give us the right to bitch and moan amongst "friends".

You seem to think you can pop up in here and start telling the crowd how it is done and take no account of the credibility some posters have here.

You also might want to look up irony. One of the biggest doom mongers on this site also claims to be the richest.

With humble apologies to the vets. I know I am somewhat of a newbie here too.
      :nazioint taken - no offense intended

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I'm confused though.

Nothing new there.

Nothing to see.

Carry on.

It's not you that's confused, it's the Scooterbot. He had a bit of a malfunction and copied and pasted the same tulip into this thread because nobody was reading his.

Comment

Originally posted by keninparis View Post
          As a new member, just suprised by the level of negativity of some the posts. My work is niche, so the approach works for me.
          There's a niche in Crystal/SQL???
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

This brief flirtation with CUK forums has been enlightening and it's amazing what I've been missing out on. Many thanks and warm regards.

Comment

Originally posted by keninparis View Post
              This brief flirtation with CUK forums has been enlightening and it's amazing what I've been missing out on. Many thanks and warm regards.
              Is that a flounce?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
              X