• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever been banned?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    And tulip - don't forget that one (although that probably wasn't you, to be fair ).

I haven't been banned either but I have a window in my schedule next week. tulipty isn't it?
    Yes, shit: too, I think it was you who taught me that one! If so, I'm forever in your debt.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Yes, tulip too, I think it was you who taught me that one! If so, I'm forever in your debt.
      If you and Zippy are going to get all lovey can I bring my camera? We'll make a fortune on t'interweb!

Comment

I am fortunate in so much as I have never broken the rules of the forum and have never received a ban or infraction.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I am fortunate in so much as I have never broken the rules of the forum and have never received a ban or infraction.
          You're also a deluded twat!
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
          X