• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liam Fox's "mate"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Exactly. Hard to imagine ed milliband being found strangled with an apple in his gob, and i certainly can't see him slipping a portion to jacqui smith.
    Nor caught out by hotel bills at the Ritz in Paris, shagging a mother and her daughter, or claiming parliamentary expenses for building a duck island at his mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Nor caught out by hotel bills at the Ritz in Paris, shagging a mother and her daughter, or claiming parliamentary expenses for building a duck island at his mansion.
      This might be the only issue where it genuinely matters who you vote for...
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        This might be the only issue where it genuinely matters who you vote for...
        Which one? Oh I see, a married minister shagging a mistress and her daughter has got to be worth a vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          shagging a mother and her daughter,

shagging a mother and both her daughters

Alan Clark IIRC. You have to give him some respect for managing that.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post

legendary...
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              legendary...
              "When Clark was Minister of Trade, responsible for overseeing arms sales to foreign governments, he was interviewed by journalist John Pilger who asked him:[33]

JP "Did it bother you personally that you were causing such mayhem and human suffering (by supplying arms for Indonesia's war in East Timor)?"
              AC "No, not in the slightest, it never entered my head."
              JP "I ask the question because I read you are a vegetarian and you are quite seriously concerned about the way animals are killed."
              AC "Yeah?"
              JP "Doesn’t that concern extend to the way humans, albeit foreigners, are killed?"
              AC "Curiously not. No."

Source: Alan Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I sure learnt something new about British politics today - Clark scandal descends into tales of blackmail and lechery - News - The Independent

"Mr Clifford said Alison, the wife of Sergei Kausov, former KGB agent and ex-husband of Christina Onassis, is estranged from her family and wants no part in the media coverage."

Comment

What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes, that is majestic.

Comment

Everyone's thinking it ... who's going to be the first to ask the question ?
                      you mean...are we looking at The Strange Case of Dr Fox and Mr Werritty?

Comment

Working...
                      X