• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brrr-ace yourselves!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as long as it stays bright until I have had my week's holiday down in Cornwall later this month, it can do what it likes after that!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Well as long as it stays bright until I have had my week's holiday down in Cornwall later this month, it can do what it likes after that!!

Won't snow where you are anyway. It would kill the palm trees.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Oi! Halfords 10000!!!!! Those are my fricking sledges from my supplier!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Halfords are doing that sledge for £30.

What would your price be MF?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          Halfords are doing that sledge for £30.

What would your price be MF?
          Thats the adult sledge. I was doing that one for £27.99. They're made in Norway and imported. Crap margin
          Last edited by MarillionFan; 8 October 2011, 20:18.

Comment

You can't normally forecast UK weather more than five days in advance.

I don't remember many early forecasts for our warm spring, our tulipe summer or our warm september.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              You can't normally forecast UK weather more than five days in advance.

I don't remember many early forecasts for our warm spring, our Barbecue summer or our warm september.
              FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Thats the adult sledge. I was doing that one for £27.99. They're made in Norway and imported. Crap margin
                How much are you selling your tea trays for?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  How much are you selling your tea trays for?
                  Depends if you want that cake stand as well. I can do you a deal on both.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Yeah, and the papers might have made bits up. It's mainly a story about enough grit being ordered by councils this year. Plus a prediction from some loon who thinks he can predict the weather better than the Met with their billion dollar computers and climate models.
                    I am at the Met at the mo (finishing off now) and they are expecting it to get cod sooner this year. However, since the BBQ summer and the amount of tulip they got for saying it, they don't tend to give out long predictions anymore, but internally, are saying there is a great possibility of a proper cold snap within the month. They sell a T-Shirt here with the slogan "Weather? Expect Heavy Blame".

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                      I am at the Met at the mo (finishing off now) and they are expecting it to get cod sooner this year. However, since the BBQ summer and the amount of tulip they got for saying it, they don't tend to give out long predictions anymore, but internally, are saying there is a great possibility of a proper cold snap within the month. They sell a T-Shirt here with the slogan "Weather? Expect Heavy Blame".
                      Cod tend and great possibility

you work at the met, dont you ?

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X