• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proud as heck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    A cannula is some kind of tube to drain fluid. So probably some kind of blocked airway.
    Are you demonstrating your medical knowledge or your ability to Foogle?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      A cannula is some kind of tube to drain fluid. So probably some kind of blocked airway.
      Isn't a cannula more normally associated with such things as Saline drips/Giving blood etc

ie Its the little tube thing they stick into your vein to let fluid run in or out

Although I think you are right a tube stuffed in to free the airway might technically be a cannula I think it would normally be referred to as a trachyoctomy (sp)
      Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
      Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
        Isn't a cannula more normally associated with such things as Saline drips/Giving blood etc

ie Its the little tube thing they stick into your vein to let fluid run in or out

Although I think you are right a tube stuffed in to free the airway might technically be a cannula I think it would normally be referred to as a trachyoctomy (sp)
        That's a BIC Biro.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          That's a BIC Biro.
          thats a bit old skool!

still works though

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Wtf?
            Indeed. Nice that he has registered to the forum with what appears to be a domain name registered in his name. WHOIS also contains a mobile phone number. Oh the fun I may have Let's see how he pans out before I create some ads for some man to man "services" adverts using it.

Congrats EO - a very tough occupation, I am not surprised you are proud of her achievements!

Comment

Working...
            X