• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Difference between a permie and a contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    "Speak softly, but carry a big stick".

Theodore Roosevelt.

Works for me.
    I would just have run up the stairs if he said that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      It's hardly a manifesto for living in an outbuilding. How many tools do you have in your shed, not counting yourself?
      Oooo 'ark at her!
      Bit mouthy for a fat failure aren't you?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Oooo 'ark at her!
        Bit mouthy for a fat failure aren't you?
        From a man who's concept of success involves trading his mazda in for a volvo. Sasguru, champion of the world.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

From a man who's concept of success involves trading his mazda in for a volvo. Sasguru, champion of the world.
          You're forgetting the Aygo.

Comment

Were I an aspirational, brand-obsessed, material idiot like you, I could afford almost any car I wanted.
            Luckily I am not.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Were I an aspirational, brand-obsessed, material idiot like you, I could afford almost any car I wanted.
              Luckily I am not.
              I have no idea what gave you that idea. Did a cosmic ray hit your braincell?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I have no idea what gave you that idea.
                Perhaps the fact that your previous post suggested that the brand of car one bought had some bearing on something.
                Face it, you're just a wannabe fraud
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Perhaps the fact that your previous post suggested that the brand of car one bought had some bearing on something.
                  Face it, you're just a wannabe fraud
                  Well, they are both boring old fartmobiles.

FWIW I haven't owned a car for years.

Comment

One creates work the other gets on with it.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

One has days off sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X