• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another great Labour achievement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grew up in London and while I loved the multi cultural aspects of East London. As soon as we had a daughter my house was on the market and fled like a pussy. I now live in the middle of nowhere in a nice clean tidy place with good schools and no yardie violence. Take a stroll around the ball pond road and you will see house upon house with the bars on the inside. I never understood why someone would want to live in an £800,000 house where they are frighted of the neighbourhood...

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
      Odd isn't it though. Many of those communities have fled their homelands because they are tulip holes. Yet they wish to recreate them in the UK, some even want to inflict the values that have devastated their homelands on the indigenous population.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Maybe they didn't flee their homelands but came here looking for the promised land of better work opportunities, education, health care, benefits.

The way the governments of the last few decades have been going they should have most of those perceived benefits negated pretty soon.

Maybe the immigrants will stop coming to Europe and the UK and head to Asia instead, if it's true that the west is in decline compared to the far east.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
        Maybe the immigrants will stop coming to Europe and the UK and head to Asia instead, if it's true that the west is in decline compared to the far east.
        Let's hope so, but somehow I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Let's hope so, but somehow I doubt it.
          Most of the immigrants have come from Asia and Africa. Do they have free housing, free medical care, free education and free money there too?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Most of the immigrants have come from Asia and Africa. Do they have free housing, free medical care, free education and free money there too?
            That's why I doubt it. Your average Chinaman is still poor.

Comment

Where is my pitch fork, I demand to be angry.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                At least they've taught their women to not get too attached to shoes.

Maybe the west is in so much debt because they've been giving too much away for free to encourage the cheaper labour influx. Good business plan.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                X