• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sasguru's job up for the taking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No, is he one of yours?

He seems to have gravitated towards you and Churchill, must be because you're both so dense.
    **** off now, there's a good chap. We were having a good time before you turned up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
      Please check the grammar of your rambling post ......
      That is called a "question". It's both to the point and grammatically correct, which leads me to suspect that you are in fact some sort of "echo bot" and not a real person.

Oh and neg repping, seriously, whos gives a flying ****?
      It would seem that you do, at least to the extent that you decided to neg rep me back. You don't actually spell "prick" like that by the way
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        That is called a "question". It's both to the point and grammatically correct, which leads me to suspect that you are in fact some sort of "echo bot" and not a real person.

It would seem that you do, at least to the extent that you decided to neg rep me back. You don't actually spell "prick" like that by the way
        The grammar was appalling. FACT. Try some punctuation!

It's spelt that way if you assume their is a filter for such words. It mean's fuk all to me but you evidently care given you spend your life on here .......

Comment

It's spelt that way if you assume their is a filter for such words. It mean's fuk all to me but you evidently care given you spend your life on here .......
          If you're going to lecture people about grammar, try not making a basic error in the same post

Comment

Is he one of your sockies?
            What exactly do you think is appalling about the grammar in the above quotation?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              **** off now, there's a good chap. We were having a good time before you turned up.
              Did you not have any toys as a child?

Must be why you're so possessive and insecure.

Hopefully you'll learn to trust.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

So anyway, where is sas? Is he sulking because someone advertised his job?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  What exactly do you think is appalling about the grammar in the above quotation?
                  Is that the rambling post? Did you high five yourself when you posted this pedantic cack?

Critique the one I was referring to and come back to me .....

Perhaps if you resorted to spelling and grammar rather than randomly sprinkled sentence fragments I might have a clue where in your babbling it is that you think you have unmasked me as an "utter tosspot". As it is you seem to have spent a couple of hours attempting to insult my intelligence without using either and the only thing I have lost is the feeling of ennui I had when I sat down with my mid morning coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    If you're going to lecture people about grammar, try not making a basic error in the same post
                    I DO hope you're being ironic?

Consider using ; instead of , in your post. 3/10. Must try harder.

Comment

I DO hope you're being ironic?

Consider using ; instead of , in your post. 3/10. Must try harder.
                      I don't think he was being ironic. I think he was simply pointing out the fact that as well as being dreadfully dull and tedious, your offerings are also laced with grammatical errors.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X