• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sasguru's job up for the taking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You are babbling about "sexual tension" and "projection", while accusing people of being "childish and immature" because they are amusing themselves with a bit of verbal sparring. It's pure pop psychology twaddle. It seems to me that your education consists of reading the encylcopedia cosmopolita, and your high opinion of your IQ probably comes from the quiz on the last page.
    and this is different to that how? You're a bit slow aint you fella?

To be fair, any conclusion you draw is severly constrained by your obvious lack of intelligence and a huge chip on your shoulder. Have you ever considered councelling / removing any sharp objects from your immediate vicinity?

Just asking

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
      and this is different to that how?
      It's chalk and cheese. You are talking twaddle, and I'm pointing out that you are talking twaddle.

Have you ever considered councelling/ removing any sharp objects from your immediate vicinity?
      Have you considered learning to spell? Perhaps you could pick up some tips on using conjunctions while you are there.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

It's chalk and cheese. You are talking twaddle, and I'm pointing out that you are talking twaddle.

Have you considered learning to spell? Perhaps you could pick up some tips on using conjunctions while you are there.
        Talking twaddle = making you look like the utter tosspot you evidently are

You do realise as soon as you resort to spelling, typos or grammar, you've already lost .......

Comment

Talking twaddle = making you look like the utter tosspot you evidently are

You do realise as soon as you resort to spelling, typos or grammar, you've already lost .......
          Perhaps if you resorted to spelling and grammar rather than randomly sprinkled sentence fragments I might have a clue where in your babbling it is that you think you have unmasked me as an "utter tosspot". As it is you seem to have spent a couple of hours attempting to insult my intelligence without using either and the only thing I have lost is the feeling of ennui I had when I sat down with my mid morning coffee.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Perhaps if you resorted to spelling and grammar rather than randomly sprinkled sentence fragments I might have a clue where in your babbling it is that you think you have unmasked me as an "utter tosspot". As it is you seem to have spent a couple of hours attempting to insult my intelligence without using either and the only thing I have lost is the feeling of ennui I had when I sat down with my mid morning coffee.
            (1) We told him.
            (2) You cannot insult what you don't have.

ftfy
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              (1) We told him.
              (2) You cannot insult what you don't have.

ftfy
              Is he one of your sockies?

Comment

Please check the grammar of your rambling post ......

So, if someone makes you look like the tool you are, they are automatically a "sockie"?

Man up you tit

Oh and neg repping, seriously, whos gives a flying ****?
                Last edited by Chaffinch; 13 September 2011, 12:41.

Comment

Please check the grammar of your rambling post ......

So, if someone makes you look like the tool you are, they are automatically a "sockie"?

Man up you tit
                  Give it up, you've lost.

Lost? Wtf?

Comment

No, is he one of yours?

He seems to have gravitated towards you and Churchill, must be because you're both so dense.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      No, is he one of yours?

He seems to have gravitated towards you and Churchill, must be because you're both so dense.
                      I like to play with those that bark loudest, the bully typically has the smallest bite and I tulip em

Comment

Working...
                      X