• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is "911" the United States "Holocaust"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Who on this thread has actually been to Israel and Palestine? Until you have and have actually experienced how both parties interact with each other on a daily basis then I think you don't really have an understanding of the realities and should get back to posting about flying spaghetti and word associations.

I've been to Israel but I prefer spaghetti and word games so won't be offering an opinion.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post

(3) Palestine should be recognised.

How about Pre-1967 borders for starters? At the rate at which illegal settlements have been built, there will be no Palestine left to be recognised. It's not a conspiracy 'theory' against Zionism, it's a reality of Zionist occupation. In terms of a lasting peace, well the whole region was at peace with itself when Palestine existed as an independent state between the river and the sea.

As for US veto against any inference of UN recognition of Palestine pretty much sums up the argument as to why you cannot be a US president unless you display a full and unequivocal commitment towards Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by EC4N View Post
        As for US veto against any inference of UN recognition of Palestine pretty much sums up the argument as to why you cannot be a US president unless you display a full and unequivocal commitment towards Israel.
        US is so split up evenly that 2-3% of floating voters more or less decide who becomes next President.

In situation like this they have no choice but to ponder to more or less all minority groups.

Nothing Zionist in it, just politics.

Personally I'd be more concerned about Labour Friends of [Country] groups that are far more relevant to this country than whatever happens in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by EC4N View Post
          the whole region was at peace with itself when Palestine existed as an independent state between the river and the sea.
          The last time that region was at peace was when it was part of the Ottoman empire and that's only because any ****er that said a word out of line was hung outside the city walls by his toes.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Personally I'd be more concerned about Labour Friends of [Country] groups that are far more relevant to this country than whatever happens in USA.
            Just like the US candidate needs to be pro-Israel to get the Jewish vote, over here you need to be anti-Israel to get the Muslim vote. Look at that **** Galloway.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Just like the US candidate needs to be pro-Israel to get the Jewish vote, over here you need to be anti-Israel to get the Muslim vote. Look at that **** Galloway.
              1. Galloway lost his seat to Labour.
              2. Galloway’s view is that there should be a one state solution for Israel-Palestine in which everyone has equal rights and one vote. (Jews, Christians, Muslims etc.)
              3. Don’t misquote Galloway; he has successfully sued people for that.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                2. Galloway’s view is that there should be a one state solution for Israel-Palestine in which everyone has equal rights and one vote. (Jews, Christians, Muslims etc.)
                I wonder why he did not try to get elected either in Israel or Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I wonder why he did not try to get elected either in Israel or Palestine.
                  Some more reading for you

Strenger than Fiction-Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News source.

And another AtW@ point for you.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    1. Galloway lost his seat to Labour.
                    3. Don’t misquote Galloway; he has successfully sued people for that.
                    1. Galloway won Bethnal Green and Bow, second largest Muslim constituency in the Uk. The **** lost In Poplar and Limehouse, fifth largest Muslim constituency. He got cocky thinking the shift in constituency borders would suit him. As it stands they didn't.

2. The man is a ****. I despise him with every bone in my body.

3. Don't pull that tulip with me. He has described Israel as:
                    this little Hitler State on the Mediterranean...

You really think he's pro-Israel? As it stands he threatens to sue people for calling him anti-semetic, not anti Israel, so get your assertions right before making your accusations. I do.

Comment

Sometimes I agree with George. Othertimes not. But least he's his own politician so that makes him interesting
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X