• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Making money trading forex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'm trading £10 a pip
    It's a bit too early for your wet pip dreams.

WAKE UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      If you keep this up I'm going to ask my butler to duff you up.

Comment

Hey Dim, count me in. Where do I sign up?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Hey Dim, count me in. Where do I sign up?
          Just PM me your bank account details, date of birth and mother's maiden name & unlimited wealth will be yours.

Victor Ubogu
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Just PM me your bank account details, date of birth and mother's maiden name & unlimited wealth will be yours.

Victor Ubogu
            Just did to Emmanuel G Simpson III, attorney at law, very nice chap.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

In about 9 months I will have reached about a million pounds from trading.

I'll let anyone who's interested have the details after that. Except sasguru and AtW of course.

Fairs fair.

Comment

Presumably this is a long-tail set-up where 98% of the trades make you a profit of on average £5 but the remaining 2% make you a loss of on average £500.
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  In about 9 months I will lost have lost all the money I have, the wife will have left me, my parents disowned me & my friends deserted me

I'll beg anyone who's interested for a decent meal after that. Except sasguru and AtW of course who only eat cheese and I'll also be dairy intolerent by then.

Fairs fair.

ftfy
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Interesting - what's the exact product/service name? Do you have a link?

Comment

When you're done with forex trading, you could write a book titled "How I lost my £million".

Comment

Working...
                      X