• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will there be reprecussions?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not send an email to the client, 'cc' your agent and then everyone knows your intentions and noone can claim they didn't know!!

Too simple to work?

Comment

too simple for this bloke !

Milan.

Comment

There should be repercussions for your spelling
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

And don't sign up to forums with your real name. Never mind airing your dirty laundry in public, your agent probably reads this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Gosh, I like so had that happen to me many years ago. It is one of the vast range of reasons I just do not use agents any longer.
            That and the fact that they wouldn't touch you with a barge-pole.

Comment

Oh do come on, everyone knows an agent would sell their own mother, twice, if they could get away with it.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                Oh do come on, everyone knows an agent would sell their own mother, twice, if they could get away with it.

cue agent joke

An agent is in a bar drowning his sorrows because he just cant quite manage to close a deal. A big puff of smoke and the devil appears,
                'I will get that deal for you but I want your soul, your wifes soul, your childrens souls, and all their children for seven generations'

ok but whats the catch says the agent

boom boom

I'll get me coat
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Saw this on cc.net a few months ago...

Q : What do you call a German recruitment consultant?
                  A : Herr Gel

Je vais chercher mon manteau....
                  We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                  X