• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair 'no moral decline' on recent riots.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, I don't like seeing ex-Minister who was just out last year I believe from state work to suddenly buy £8 mln house, it should raise a lot of questions not just in HMRC but also in MI5, MI6 and especially MI7.

Labour Party should be asking some hard questions also.
    Do you think he was poor when he entered politics and that he has not earned shed loads from his book and consulting and board seats? Grow up!
    Why the F**K would MI get involved, is he suspected of some form of terrorism?

I, for one, could give a rats ass how much someone else's house cost. I'm trying to keep the one I've got.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
    X