• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too much of a good thing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    I'm addicted to sun dried tomatoes. In fact, I like them so much that I eat 2 jars of them a day.

I just worked out that that is approximately 50 tomatoes! I know tomatoes are good for you.but do you think I'm overdone it?

P.S. It started after I quit a 40 per day smoking habit last year.
    Are you rehydrating dried ones or eating straight from the oily jar?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Are you rehydrating dried ones or eating straight from the oily jar?
      Straight from the jar.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        exactly so. For example I started my strict regime of ten cans of fozzies a night, about 35 years ago, I have yet to start to analyse/question it, so therefore there is no signal that I've stopped enjoying it to signal the end of it

10 cans of fozzies is akin to drinking about 2 litres of weak shandy so am surprised you get enjoyment out of that and not a bloated stomach and the feeling that you've just wasted a tenner
        sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

exactly so. For example I started my strict regime of ten cans of fozzies a night, about 35 years ago, I have yet to start to analyse/question it, so therefore there is no signal that I've stopped enjoying it to signal the end of it

EO, CUK's very own Eight Ace!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            I'm addicted to sun dried tomatoes. In fact, I like them so much that I eat 2 jars of them a day.
            Have you taken a pregnancy test lately?

PS: I bloody hate tomatoes, fruit of the devil.
            Wibble

Comment

exactly so.

Good broadband in France then?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...some-time.html

You know you've had too much of a good thing when you still hang about CUK while on holiday.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Cr1spy View Post
                Have you taken a pregnancy test lately?

PS: I bloody hate tomatoes, fruit of the devil.
                Seeing as it has been going on for a year I would hope that any pregnancy would have made itself known before now...
                Loopy Loo

Comment

Originally posted by lje View Post
                  Seeing as it has been going on for a year I would hope that any pregnancy would have made itself known before now...

You're assuming the OP is human. With all that stuffing, could well be an elephant.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                  X