• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you help contractor mates into your team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Once because the guy blamed me for ruining his life due to the work turning out to be unsuitable for his abilities.
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    ruined his life?? WTF!!?
    Yep, sounds more like he didn't have one to start with.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Boot on the other foot I managed to get another contractor fired (entirely down to his bad attitude). Then I started getting anonymous telephone death threats

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        Boot on the other foot I managed to get another contractor fired (entirely down to his bad attitude). Then I started getting anonymous telephone death threats
        Then he set fire to your car.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I hope you reported them to the police and gave them his name.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Then he set fire to your car.
            He did!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I hope you reported them to the police and gave them his name.
              I couldn't tell whether it was him, as the voice was shouting and sounded rather deranged.

Comment

I couldn't tell whether it was him, as the voice was shouting and sounded rather deranged.
                Sorry, I'd had a bad day

Comment

Working...
                X