• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it racism?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And don't forget the webbed feet!!

He's not Aberdonian as well is he?
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      He's not Aberdonian as well is he?
      Well there might be just a hint in there. Took him long enough to buy a beer when we met up. Had to draw him a map of where the bar was.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well there might be just a hint in there. Took him long enough to buy a beer when we met up. Had to draw him a map of where the bar was.

Was there a 'big white line' pointing to it, I'm sure that'd get his attention.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

This is true. I am surprised you carry crayons with you, but as you said work won't let you carry anything sharper.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Was there a 'big white line' pointing to it, I'm sure that'd get his attention.
            Last Halloween I was deciding what to wear when I watched the news and saw that a drug dealer had been killed in Hackney and that the family were praying that he'd go to Heaven.

That's it, I said to Mrs MF, I know what I'm going to do. 'Get my a white bedsheet'

'Oh you're going to dress up as a ghost' she said.

'Errrr. No not quite'.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              This is true. I am surprised you carry crayons with you, but as you said work won't let you carry anything sharper.
              They said that with my wit, that would suffice.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X