• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it racism?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was quite a good article.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Has anyone mentioned that the copper with the bullet in his radio was a victim of friendly fire?
      and that no shots were fired from inside the mini cab

2 facts which the article gets wrong (probably due to the author assuming facts before they were established by the ipcc)

Not that any of that justifys the riots. The man was wanted by the police and he was carrying a gun.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Not that any of that justifys the riots. The man was wanted by the police and he was carrying a gun.
        None of the riots had any thing to do with the guy regardless of what he did.

Didn't see a riot in South London when Jean Charles de Menezes was shot dead and the police blatantly lied.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Didn't see a riot in South London when Jean Charles de Menezes was shot dead and the police blatantly lied.
          No, but I suspect that it contributed to distrust of the Met.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            None of the riots had any thing to do with the guy regardless of what he did.

Also, interesting to see that fat ugly Midlander last night with her grinning brood justifying it, saying it's because they're treated as scum they act as scum. When challenged by some fella walking pass her ugly fat scummy brood gave some gob, before she goes 'it's because they shot ome black fella in London'

Give me strength.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Give me strength.
              what, AND a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                what, AND a gun?
                I don't need a gun to slap a woman. I used to be a Northerner.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I used to be a Northerner.
                  Don't make me laugh, with that monobrow and those wobbly eyes a Southerner you is and a Southerner you will always be.
                  "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    Don't make me laugh, with that monobrow and those wobbly eyes a Southerner you is and a Southerner you will always be.
                    And don't forget the webbed feet!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      And don't forget the webbed feet!!

And the love of 1980s mullet-rock bands.

Comment

Working...
                      X