• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is sasguru?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    He cant get in because someone took his house keys, and clothes.

A legal 9mm Glock would have changed the situation in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

A legal 9mm Glock would have changed the situation in this case.
      Considering the Police do not seem to be able to protect the public I do not see why we should not be able to arm ourselves.
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Considering the Police do not seem to be able to protect the public I do not see why we should not be able to arm ourselves.
        I give you good reason - 5+ years in jail minimum term for firearms possession, and that includes CS gas cans!!!

Comment

I give you good reason - 5+ years in jail minimum term for firearms possession, and that includes CS gas cans!!!
          Should be longer

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Should be longer
            It should be 0 if the gun is legal and well maintained and 10+ years if it's not.

HTH

Comment

It should be 0 if the gun is legal and well maintained and 10+ years if it's not.

HTH
              If guns were legal there would have been hundreds of cops and innocent people killed last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                If guns were legal there would have been hundreds of cops and innocent people killed last night.
                No, there would not be riots in the first place because the first ones who smash shops would get shot by shop owners (and staff) or police who would not be standing aside waiting for looting to finish.

I very much doubt any of those looters would pass firearms check as they would never qualify (too young, no jobs, no property etc)

Of course you might be the kind of guy like shown on the picture above who'd prefer to drop his trousers instead of owning legal firearm and fight back when required to defend your life and property

Comment

Where is sasguru?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1374100

Comment

He caught a plane to Birmingham after his local Argos ran out of plasma tellies.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is Bunk - he did not support legal firearms ownership so now his pants are owned by someone else.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X