• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newbies - why don't you join up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craic View Post
    Old Greg and Shaunbhoy prove the truth of the old saying - that two halfwits don't make a wit.
    Do you mean 'prove' or 'illustrate'?

Comment

Old Greg and Shaunbhoy prove the truth of the old saying - that two halfwits don't make a wit.
      It all started going wrong when they both signed up to a braincell timeshare. OG gets to use it 8 weeks of the year and Shaunbhoy gets it for another 8 weeks of the year. The other 36 it's unused. Only another month before Shaun gets a go.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        It all started going wrong when they both signed up to a braincell timeshare. OG gets to use it 8 weeks of the year and Shaunbhoy gets it for another 8 weeks of the year. The other 36 it's unused. Only another month before Shaun gets a go.
        Is this you haggling for a spot in the currently available 36 weeks MF?
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          We tried fitting it but there was too much bone.

Comment

Join up!

The threat is over!
            Yeah come on Newbies. Craic will lead you into battle in this hostile environment..........

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'll take the six weeks during the summer and the two half terms. Won't need it for contract work might actually make
              me do some work.

Comment

Oi SB, that was the wrong question.

Your question should've been something along the lines of "**** me, how long did it take for you to work out that 16 + 36 is indeed 52, did an adult help?"

Anyway, that's my morning growl out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Oi SB, that was the wrong question.

Your question should've been something along the lines of "**** me, how long did it take for you to work out that 16 + 36 is indeed 52, did an adult help?"

Anyway, that's my morning growl out of the way.
                  You can always find someone. BTW does your mum still help you dress for work or are you using a home help now?

Comment

Working...
                  X