• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LPG

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    Where is this that I can get unleaded for 119p?

<frantically googles places to hire petrol tankers from>
    One shell station near me changes it's price more than once a day. Going past it in the morning it might be 124p for example, yet go past in the evening and its 119p.

Last time I brimmed my tank was the other week. Used one of those tesco 5p per litre off vouchers.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
      One shell station near me changes it's price more than once a day. Going past it in the morning it might be 124p for example, yet go past in the evening and its 119p.

Last time I brimmed my tank was the other week. Used one of those tesco 5p per litre off vouchers.
      Petrolprices.com says the lowest price for unleaded anywhere in the country was 130.9p yesterday. Are you somewhere foreign?
      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
        Petrolprices.com says the lowest price for unleaded anywhere in the country was 130.9p yesterday. Are you somewhere foreign?
        Just because he talks out of his arse doesn't mean he's a foreigner, just look at Shaunbhoy!!! FFS have some compassion!

Comment

Working...
        X