• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"General" - Not as good as it used to be.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I was lurking long before I signed up
    Sockie.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      It had its good days. And then the mods changed and some of the better posters were banned. Tay is one that comes to mind.

It made me glum.
      Tay. One of the better posters. Define better pls.

Wonder if he'll show up again when NZ inevitably choke in the RWC.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Sockie.
        You of all people should know I am not a sockie
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You of all people should know I am not a sockie
          FFS. Don't have them all thinking we're shagging.

Jeez.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            It had its good days. And then the mods changed and some of the better posters were banned. Tay is one that comes to mind.

It made me glum.
            Life and soul of the party that Tay. I only met him near the end. Some people didn't like him but at the end of the day he was good fun.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Does anyone think there is a link between the downturn in the quality of the General forum and the rise in number of Senior Members who are on the bench and so have a lot of spare time on their hands?!
              Nah, I joined in 2005 and it was sh1t then too.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                FFS. Don't have them all thinking we're shagging.

Jeez.
                Well it wasn't for want of trying!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well it wasn't for want of trying!
                  Having a small willie is a bit of a handicap I imagine.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    Having a small willie is a bit of a handicap I imagine.
                    I have many short comings that cause me to come a cropper before that ever becomes an issue
                    Last edited by SimonMac; 28 July 2011, 14:30.

Comment

I have many short comings the cause to to come a cropper before that ever becomes an issue
                      Clearly, communicating in English would seem to be the first hurdle.

Comment

Working...
                      X