• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

12 Points

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home and saw the score

Chance for the team and Lenny to go down in history. I want this so much.

C'mon the Hoops
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Rangers fans will be on the pitch at some point, no way they will be able to take the wind ups Celtic fans have planned for the 90 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Rangers fans will be on the pitch at some point, no way they will be able to take the wind ups Celtic fans have planned for the 90 minutes.
        Apparently they have something planned for the 54th minute. Guaranteed it'll be some of the usual bile they come up with and totally unimaginative.

Jellycopter's on its way

If yer going be careful, lots of hurting huns around.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Apparently they have something planned for the 54th minute. Guaranteed it'll be some of the usual bile they come up with and totally unimaginative.

Jellycopter's on its way

If yer going be careful, lots of hurting huns around.
          Well staying in tomorrow, populated areas will be pretty dicey tomorrow night if Celtic win.

Got a good shop in today for about 10 tims coming round tomorrow for the game, fry up for the start, pies at half time and jelly for after the game, all waitrose stuff of course.

Burd is going out for a meal in a restaurant up Byres Road after which I have told her is madness, told her to taxi in and taxi out.

Comment

Well staying in tomorrow, populated areas will be pretty dicey tomorrow night if Celtic win.

Got a good shop in today for about 10 tims coming round tomorrow for the game, fry up for the start, pies at half time and jelly for after the game, all waitrose stuff of course.

Burd is going out for a meal in a restaurant up Byres Road after which I have told her is madness, told her to taxi in and taxi out.
            Got the booze, eats, jelly & ice cream in so no need to venture out.

Good luck getting a taxi, what's the chances of the taxi fare being £16.90?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

No more sleeps to go.

I have been waiting for this for 13 years.

Comment

Just heading off down the Celtic Pub in Torbay to witness the spectacle with like-minded fholk!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Just heading off down the Celtic Pub in Torbay to witness the spectacle with like-minded depressed folk!

FTFY

Follow Follow!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Just heading off down the Celtic Pub in Torbay to witness the spectacle with like-minded fholk!

Macbeths?

Anyhow. 3-2 Rangers win. Not today.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No more sleeps to go.

I have been waiting for this for 13 years.
                      You should be ok waiting a little longer then

Follow Follow
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X